- finish Edgar's neighborhood RR check! See it here.
- start DD's rabbit RR check! I'd show you but it's just a white blob.
- 10 hours on the apple sampler I did a few minutes...
- 10 hours on 16th Century Knot Garden check! See it here.
- 10 hours on Snowman Stocking check! See it here.
- 10 hours on Anna's Bird I just didn't get around to it
- bring the total of finished finishes to 8 I'm up to six which is not eight but is closer...
- blog every day, sometimes about food I didn't make it. Once I didn't blog that first time, it was all to hell. But I think everyone will agree that the interview was important.
- send Fair and Square sqaures by 8/11
- bead the Toy Gatherer! 08.08.08-08.24.08
Even though the goal of Olympic stitching is to be a one at a time stitcher, I'm not going to be able to bead on the bus. I will allow myself travel projects.
- finish LHN Dog House Sampler
- continue to work on DD's RR
- finish Noel ornament
- sew two messenger bags and a set of stash and dash bags for (dare I say it?) Christmas (Don't forget I have to ship in October.)