Monday, February 04, 2008

Lost Poll: Post Options

Hey gang,

When I was uploading the lost poll I accidentally disabled the comments. D'uh, after I told you to put your "other answers" in the comments. They're open again.

I was going to tell you that I've lost three projects, but my network card at work failed Friday, and I was too stuffed up and goofy to get on the computer this weekend. I'm on a coworker's computer today. Anyway, the projects: two were on airplanes; you'd think I'd learn. The first was in the early 90s when I was flying BOS-LAX. There was a huge snowstorm and we sat for ages on the plane. We were the last flight out of Boston that night. Anyway, a sunflowers scissors pocket (by Forget-Me-Nots in Stitches) attached to scissors in my lap, stood up to get off the plane, didn't hear them drop to the floor. Left without them. I have everything to stitch this project again, but I'm not sure I want to. Maybe I'll rethink it once I have finish-finished the needlebook that goes with it.

Second was a stumpwork thistle (Liz Turner Diehl) that I made for my MIL. Sent it overseas where some horrible postman stole all the Christmas presents from the box. Never restitched.

The last one, I discussed here. It was an anniversary present for the dude. Left it on the plane because I was so worried about making my connection. Argh. I have repurchased the pattern, but that's as far as I've made it. This one is the one I'd put my money on...

No comments: