Saturday, November 10, 2007

Dog Day Crafternoon

Sissy came over with Belle, her mutt. We started making our Christmas cards using the new craft table and the chairs I bought to go with it. I made seven of one card and a prototype of another. I tried to make a prototype of a third, but my circle punch got stuck is still jammed. Fortunately, the innernets told me what to do, and the punch is resting comfortably in the freezer. The fourth card got no further than to stamp the Santa that I want to use onto a piece of paper. I'm going to have to think about that one for a while. Sissy made two sets of cards about half a dozen of each. Hers are very simple, very sparkly, and very cute.

I'd show you some photos scans, but I have to leave in like a minute to go see a play: Moliere, School for Wives. We've stopped seeing the plays of playwrights we've never heard of after a subscription to the Mark Taper Forum and one dismal season. More later!

No comments: