Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Waddya Know?

I make someone smile.

Here are some of the people who make me smile. (More people who make me smile were already given the award and I tried to avoid duplication.) Now they have to pass it on to ten people that make them smile.

Michelle at Cozy Egg
Glenna at Eye of the Needle
Carol at Garden of Stitches
X2 at Hip to be Squared
Cathy at It will be Funny Tomorrow (It will!)
Lee at Lake Stitcher
Adrienne at Martini Made (and sometimes she makes me think!)
Melissa at Musings from a Three Bedroom Ranch
amy! at Needles and Hooks
Jo at Needleworker not in Paradise

Here's the thing about this. It's nice and all, but it's really just a chain letter, isn't it? Only if I don't pass it on I won't lose my job, no body parts will fall off, and no one I love will die. It's got a yellow flower and that makes it all seem so happy and unchainletter-like. I'm not forcing anyone to pass it on today--that should make you smile.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Thank you so much! I appreciate the nod. You make me smile too! (and sometimes snort with laughter)

Edgar said...

Miss Anna,
Thank you for stopping by and pointing out my word problem!! :) I know that sometimes I do need a smack to use the right word or correct spelling.

Thank you,
edgar :)

Donna said...

Anna makes me smile, too. I've even learned to finish drinking my coffee before reading...

Anonymous said...

Oh, thank you! Wow, this was just what I needed this week :)