I know people say this all the time, but I can't believe we're already in September. This month, I'm going to begin to focus on gifts. Fortunately, this year, I do not have to mail everything next month; I am bringing my presents to England myself. Which means my in-laws will get them before February, before Christmas even.
- Finish Promise of Summers to Come
- Work on 60th birthday gift
- Work for 10 hours on the marquoir
- Finish Elisabeth’s stocking, Shepherd’s Bush
- Start (and finish?) caterpillar eyeglass case
- Stitch sheep ornament for SIL*
- Stitch Fancy Work ornament for BIL
* I want to stitch LHN Two Sheep for her. I need a copy of the pattern. Is it still a freebie? Why is it not online? Why is the world against me?