Here's what I set out to do in May:
- Finish the Tall Flowers sampler Nope. You know the trouble I had deciding how it should be done...
- Finish the Alpine sampler UFO Yup! (see above). Clearly I have the same trouble as Annemarie who only seems to finish stitched pieces as gifts...
- Work on the marquoir The end of the month was spent trying to catch up (HA!). I did about 1/3 of part 4.
- Work on a birth sampler I worked on two! I finished Sam's and have made good progress on Alex's. I just need to figure out how to add his name and stats
- Work on the marquoir
- Finish Alex's birth sampler (and send the damn presents!)
- Work on an anniversary present for the dude
- Work on Anna's Bird (UFO)
- Start Promise of Summers to Come, I think this may be my cousin's and her husband's Christmas present--they just bought a house in Wells, ME--yay!
So tonight, if I can whip the house into shape for our guest, I'll try to post a few shots. Otherwise, well, you can wait just a little bit longer. You don't want me to be embarrassed by my inability to pick up after myself, right?