Friday, August 04, 2006

Shhhhh

I'm working on a secret project. The only clue I'm giving is that it has the word "fuck" in it, so I can't stitch it outside of the house. Well, I could, but I'd have to put up with the screams as mothers clapped their hands over their children's eyes. So no pictures until it's outed.

I have, however, decided to do an incredibly giant marquoir that starts in September. You can check it out here, but you should go to google to translate the page so you know where to find the free, serial project. (If you're still having trouble, you can get step-by-step instructions from Leah.) They won't let you link to the project page. (Hey, get a better server.) Off to find a piece of fabric 33" x 41"--and that's on 40-count fabric.

1 comment:

Leah said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your subversive project!

It's good to see that I won't be the only anglo stitching the Marquoir ABC. I just ordered a yard of 45 count "Fine Linen" for it. I've never used it before, so I hope it's not complete crap.