2. 10 hours on Enchanted Alphabet--I did put in a couple of hours, but we've been spending a lot of time painting, since we're taking up the carpets this weekend. (This makes sense to the dude.)
3. Finish the stork birth announcement--I came very close. I just need to finish the birthdate, but I screwed up two letters in the name of the month, and I had to take it out.
4. Start second hardanger napkin ring. Just not in the mood for white-on-white I guess. This is what I did on the bus instead (photo).
1. 10 hours on Anna's Bird
2. complete Enchanted Alphabet
3. complete the birth sampler
4. 10 hours on the French knot mermaid
5. Start the giant marquoir
6. Bring santa ornaments as travel project
7. Spend 30 minutes working in the craft room every night until the place is organized