Friday, July 07, 2006

SBQ: Whoops!

What is the biggest mishap you have had with your stitching material? If you've been reading this blog for a while, you know I have a penchant for leaving things on airplanes: Exhibit A and Exhibit B. And I've blogged before about washing something I made with overdyed floss. That's about enough for one post, isn't it?

Last night I took up Enchanted Alphabet after the dude and I proved what lousy homeowners we made by dealing with a mouse-in-the-house rather ineptly. (My house is clean, dammit!) This weekend we're taking back our casa, filling in cracks in the mortar and stuffing steel wool in holes. Anyway, only three more letters on EA (A, Y, Z) then it's back to the little girl and her attendant animals. Ten hours might finish this one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Anna,

I just thought I'd let you know that I just recently discovered your blog and really enjoy reading it and seeing the pictures of your work!!

Thanks for blogging.

Barbarf