I've been working my Toy Gatherer rotation. I've completed the stitching on the bottom of the piece. I've decided not to put the various "Santa Claus" names in the corners. I just don't think the writing looks substantial enough for these areas. I'm currently doing the backstitching on the top. I just have to do the right side, and I'm ready to wash it in preparation for beading.
To do the beading, I'm going to need some extenders for my q-snaps. The piece is just slightly too large for the 17x11, and I don't want to put the stitching under the snaps. Lord knows how much longer this piece is going to take...I only started in 1995.