So, yesterday, I changed four letters of code in my sidebar. And now it's gone! All of it. All gone. Deep breath. I won't be writing here today. That's good because I was going to do a grammar rant.
Oh, all right, here it is in brief:
1. D-E-F-I-N-I-T-E-L-Y not "definately"
2. it's=it is and its=belongs to it
3. There, their, they're--all sound the same, mean different things. Please try to use the right one.
4. I'm really banging my head against the wall on this one, but here we go. There's no such thing as the following phrases: "could of," "would of," or "should of." You never need to use these words together with of. It's could've or could have, etc.
5. It's "y'all" not "ya'll." You all contracts to y'all. Ya'll means Ya will. Which you don't mean.