Thursday, December 01, 2005

December Goals


As you have learned, this month I will be moving into a new house. This old house was occupied by two old ladies in succession, and I'm pretty sure no decorating has been done since they painted over the wallpaper that was in every room on the first floor. We'll be tearing up carpets, taking down wallpaper, painting, painting, and painting. I'm not sure how much stitching will get done over the next few months. But I will still commute: 2 hours for half the month, then down to one hour for the rest of my life (or however long we stay!). So I am making small stitching goals for this month:

  • finish sissy's laptop bag
  • design, make, and send Christmas cards
  • work on the dude's Christmas sweater
  • maybe stitch some ornies

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If that's a picture of your new house, Anna, it's pretty! It looks like it's been well cared for, which will help. Good luck and enjoy!

Monsoon said...

It is so cute! and it looks like good old bones (I love my brick house circ.1968) I am sure you will love it.

Anna van Schurman said...

It is indeed the house we are buying--I'm too superstitious to call it our house yet.

And it is solid brick masonry (circa 1953). Gotta love the antenna. :)

mainely stitching said...

The house that you are buying looks so snug and cozy. Lots of luck & happiness in the times to come!

Von said...

What a pretty little house, Anna! I'm envious of the brick - so easy to maintain. Enjoy making it your own :)