Monday, October 10, 2005

Not Too Sick to Stitch


So after the stomach virus settled down and I was merely having aches and pains, I settled into stitching. I concentrated on Toy Gatherer. I am about 95% done with the stitching--just a bit at the top and the bottom left to do. I can't believe I've filled in that whole vest. What a pita.

On Friday, while I was home sick, I realized that there were so many JCS ornaments in the new issue that called for 40 count fabric. So I went to ebay and did the buy it now thing. I had it on Saturday! Of course, I had already kitted up three--Little by Little, Mosey n' Me, and Angel Stitchin'--to take on the train with me. But now I will be able to stitch the ones I really want to do! Don't get me wrong, I want to do the ones I kitted up, they just weren't top of the list. I'm almost finished the Little by Little present. The dude thinks it looks a lot nicer in person than in the magazine.

Alas, Sissy has come and gone and her poncho is still living with me. I meant to have my cousin show me how to do a crochet seam, but she got sick before I could. Then, it was just too much to ask her. And too much to ask of myself. I will try to do that tonight.

No comments: