Monday, October 17, 2005

Exchange

I am acting as a broker on behalf of my Best Pal. She has a series of needlecase patterns for exchange for other needlecase or sewing case patterns. She loves the needlecases! Like many of us, she has duplicates because of lackadaisical database management skills. (Hell, I don't even have a list of my patterns!) Here's the list.
- Colonial Huswif by Needle's Prayse
- English Sampler Chatelaine by The Nutmeg Needle
- Animal Garden Box by Beardie Designs
- Autumn Pocket by Beardie Designs
- Sampler and Antique Needlework, Spring 2002
- Quaker Needlework Treasures by With My Needle
- Acorn Sampler Sewing Case by With My Needle
- Bird in Tree by Historic Needlework Guild (kitted)
- Celtic Acorn Needlebook by The Samplar Workes

E-mail me or leave a comment, and I will put you in touch with Marisa. I will try to keep this list up-to-date, but please, I am only the broker so there may be some small delays in updating what is still available. Patience please.

1 comment:

mainely stitching said...

I'm interested, if you'd like to email me at chatterton@planet.nl

Thanks!