Monday, September 12, 2005

This Morning on the Train, I Slept

I don't know what got into me this morning. I was exhausted! The moment I got on the train, my head was thrown back and my mouth was wide open. And to add to the pretty picture, I drool in my sleep. I woke up briefly in Bryn Mawr (roughly 35 minutes) and again when we stopped at 30th Street Station. Fortunately, I was able to stay awake until I got to Market East. I had to stop for a coffee, I was in such a fog.

So I haven't added any stitches to this piece. And I'm working late tonight, so I won't be able to stitch much once I'm home.

As you can see, I'm getting very close to completing this piece. Next, I'll move on to the birth sampler. I'm going now, here, to get some graph paper so I can rechart the stats.

No comments: