Tuesday, July 12, 2005

A Treat

Yesterday, I had my first interview. It was just a telephone interview, but it went so well, I decided to treat myself by going to the LNS. So I checked the website, and off I went. When I arrived, I was greeted by a handlettered sign saying that beginning July 1, they would be closed on Sunday and Monday. Yesterday, you will remember was Monday. I was severely disappointed. That information would be so easy to throw up on the website. Don't have a website if you are incapable of maintaining it on at least a weekly basis. It's not as if websites are crazy-hard to maintain once they are up.

Today I went back. I bought frames for Vous et Nul Autre and last year's anniversary present. And a pattern: Call of the Ocean. I have to frame the anniversary present soon, so I'll have something for you to look at soon.

No comments: