Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Slump

This week's SBQ is "How do you deal with a stitching slump?" I have to say that I haven't been in one for so long... I think, for me, having goals really helps. But otherwise, I just start a new project that is calling out to me. You knew I was going to say that, didn't you? That's just the way I'm made.

I am almost finished my uncle's scrapbooks. Even though my days aren't filled with stitching, I am still finding time to take care of the rrs while I watch tv at night. Now that all my seasons are final (I only really watch CSI and House), I may find that I don't stitch as much. Or maybe not--we've been watching a lot of netflix lately on the nights that we don't have shows. And I was born to multitask. (And, since I control the Netflix list, no foreign films will find their way to the top of the queue for a while!)

I'm heading to Montreal for the long weekend tomorrow, so you won't hear from me 'Til Tuesday.

No comments: