Tuesday, September 28, 2004

No-Name Baby

As you know two of the projects that I have been neglecting lately are for my sil's baby, who was due in late October. Of course, she had the baby today. Just as I have been bemoaning the fact that I didn't swatch the afghan I am knitting for her (c'mon, it's an afghan) so I am running out of yarn and it's much wider than it's supposed to be. Because she had the little boy at 2:10 a.m. and a month before she was planning, the baby has no name. He weighs 6lbs and 7oz and everyone is doing fine. Except me. I've got to go to get more yarn. I hope that the color difference isn't too noticeable. (I bought the yarn originally to knit something for my first nephew--three and a half years ago.) And I've got to get back to the Baby Band Sampler. Well, just as soon as they name the baby.

No comments: