Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Ready Ahead of Schedule!

I completed the anniversary present on Sunday. Three days early, not bad. Tonight we are going to a wine and cheese tasting--mostly cheese--for s.o.'s birthday. Tomorrow I'm being taken out for sushi at our new favorite restaurant to celebrate three years married. Since we've been together for 12 years, it hardly seems significant. I'll never forget when we were first married and a friend of a friend asked, "Don't you feel like a team now?" with earnest excitement. I responded that I wouldn't want to be on a team that would have me as a player, but it went right over her head. I hate that garbage. Like it's some piece of paper that makes me stay. At any rate, I won't be stitching for a few days. But I'm trying to decide if I should go back to the afghan or to one of the other projects in the rotation. Well, we'll see on Thursday night.

No comments: