Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Pride: Stitching Blogger's Question of the Week

Which project (finished or in progress) are you most proud of? Explain why. Anything people complement me on. Seriously. I think that I'm not a person who takes pride in my work. I'm trying to think of one project that jumps out at me and none of them do. Perhaps I've given too many of them away--out of sight, out of mind. I guess I do feel pretty good about finishing my cousin's wedding sampler, but there wasn't anything really spectacular about it--just lots of color changes. I think the feeling I get from it might not be pride so much as I feel like I conquered it.

The piece I was going to say was Nutmeg Needle's lacis piece I took at a class in NH. I not only completed my own, but I also taught a group of novice teenagers to stitch it. But if I'm really so proud of it, what's it doing crammed in a box in the closet? Hmmm?


No comments: