Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Stitcher's Five: Favorite Designer

Stitchy Jen has given us some stitchy memes:
1. Who is your favourite designer (just one sorry!).
I had a lot of trouble with this, and then I picked someone who's not even in that --> list: CA Wells of CA's Eclectic Collection.
2. How many of their designs have you stitched?
Two, a "button pocket pendant" and a Christmas ornament.
3. What makes them your favourite designer?
Her designs are different and elegant. They are complex so the stitching is challenging but fun.
4. What would you like to see them next design?
I lack imagination today. I'd like to see her design a website so we can keep track of where she is teaching.
5. Would you collect all their patterns just to have them all? No! I'm not one of those people that likes to have collections for the sake of the collection. But you knew that based on how much I hate Cherished Teddies and Precious Moments. I'm much more likely to collect themed charts (for example, a bunch of different designers' interpretations of willow trees).