Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Card Shop

I get on kicks and can't stop! I've been card making, as you can see. It all started when my Stampin' Up! dealer sent an invitation for Zoom stamping. She designs a card and we make it with what we have on hand. That started with the one in the upper left (the girl on the Vespa--Springtime in Paris stamp set) and the one you can't really see in the lower left--the three strips of patterned paper. Then I was back to stamping--that's why you see some of the newer stamp sets as well as those oldie but goodies. I've been taking the half hour between when I get off work and when Pete gets off to stamp. I do come back up to the craft room cum office* sometimes to finish up the day's project. And today it occurred to me that I could blog in that half hour instead! So here we are.

I've been thinking about doing a card a day for Craft Month, which is fast approaching. Even if there is no one out there reading any longer...well then, in that case I'll have come full circle.

*We're both still work from home and I have no idea when we are going back. The College I work at has a five tier return system and my division is literally not on it. I doubt this means we'll never go back but we will certainly be the last to return. 

7 comments:

Margaret said...

I’m definitely still reading and am pleased to see another post :). Your cards look great.

Robin said...

A card a day it a great idea! It’s all about being creative whether stampin’ or stitching. I’ve been thinking lately I needed to putting stamping some cards on my to do list.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great cards, it's good to do a variety of crafts. Card making can be addictive, I had a session last year. A card a day sounds a great idea.

jhm said...

I am definitely still reading when you blog. Your blog is still on my list on on my sideboard of who to read.
Hope to hear more from you and about hte new puppy as well as more about family. The twins must be growing like crazy.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I'm still reading! The cards look great. I made hubby a card for Valentine's Day and he didn't even realise it was hand drawn until I pointed it out!

Glenna said...

Still reading. Carry on!

Robin in Virginia said...

What a fabulous assortment of cards, Nikki!