Wednesday, November 06, 2019

Three Pines

Not gonna lie, I've been binge reading Louise Penny's Gamache series. I took three out of the library last weekend and I think they're all going to be ready to go back Saturday!

Did you know I am of French Canadian descent? My parents both spoke French as a first language and went to French schools until high school. Even though my people have been in America for over 100 years, I still feel a little connected to southern Quebec. So these books have brought me joy! Any guesses why this card to illustrate this post? Too easy for Penny fans!

6 comments:

Susan said...

Love it! I’m caught up on the series and while I enjoyed the last book, I wish the plot had involved the village characters more.

sheila said...

love this series--always waiting for the latest installment about three pines and its inhabitants

Robin in Virginia said...

Love the card! Off to check out that book series!

Peter parker said...

Binance transaction timeout|Binance phone number
Is Binance dealing with the transaction timeout error? Such errors are from backend and can be resolved with the assistance of experts who are always there to guide you at every step. All you have to do is contact the team via dialing Binance customer support number which is functional throughout the year. Feel free to attain their exemplary services. Dial customer care number, state your problem and find an instant solution. Happy trading.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I love the Tall Pines, a very nice card.

Stitchinowl said...

I read the first three books in this series about six months ago. I love Gamache and the townspeople of Three Pines, although the books are slow paced. After the first three books, I needed a break from the series.
Carolyn