Tuesday, November 05, 2019

Maybe There's Been a Bit of Stitching...

I lied a tiny bit. I have done a small amount of stitching. One day, months after our anniversary, I picked up a piece to stitch for the dude.

This is Always You
Wee One, Heart in Hand
Stitched on Haunted Cashel Linen
with the called-for flosses.

Not finished yet, but I'll probably get it done before the end of the year. I picked a small one; a girl's got to know her limitations.

I've also started ornaments for the girls. I'll show you later, I don't want to spend it all in one place.

I worked on "Always You" on the way to visit the aquarium with the girls. (Thank you. Yes. Twins. Five.) (None of us found Shark Bridge even a little scary.)

3 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Oh my goodness, the twins are five. Hard to believe! So, Shark Bridge wasn't scary. I am guessing there were some kind of sharks in the water. I miss going to aquariums. Your anniversary stitch is looking good.

Peter parker said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Yay for stitching! Nice to see you still putting needle and thread to fabric.