Wednesday, December 06, 2017

Our Souls, Round 436

Thanks for your lovely comments on my ornament, and I hope those who visited for the blog hop found a reason to stick around. Hiya! To all the people who've been with me all these years, or even just a few of them.

As many of you know, I stitch an anniversary present for the dude every year. (Well, I start one every year.) I think this was supposed to be the anniversary sampler for 2014. I really need to knuckle down and finish! 

I realize I've been showing you close up shots of the (usually) small amount of stitching I've managed to complete per round on this piece. (ex 1, ex 2, ex 3, ex 4) Since I've stitched quite a lot of the border this time, I thought I'd give an aerial view. I think I might be in the homestretch, maybe three more rounds? The bad news is I don't have enough dark pink to finish it! Oh darn, I'll have to take a trip to the store.


Good news, I'm picking up the anniversary sampler for 2017 next. 

5 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

I think your anniversary piece is looking good. I like the border on this one.

Beth said...

What a beautiful border! Worth the wait.

Linda said...

Beautiful design Nikki.

Linda

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice to see the whole piece. Your love is ever-lasting, like these projects!

diamondc said...

Anna: This is a lovely design, how will you finish it? just curious.

Blessings
Catherine