Wednesday, November 08, 2017

Currently

Feeling: Anxious

Listening: Stella coughing but in the car I am listening to the delightful Sarah Vowell's Lafayette in the Somewhat United States.

Cooking: Pumpkin Mac and Cheese with Roasted Veggies

Wondering: What I should stitch next...and when I'll have the time

Planning; Side dishes for Faux Thanksgiving (friends) and family Thanksgiving.

Reading; Nothing. Which reminds me I'm supposed to read Hunger for Books on Tap.

Surprised by: Delco, in a good way.

Enjoying: Do I have joy in the days leading up to the silent auction?

4 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Gorgeous tree! Sorry to hear Stella is coughing and you are feeling anxious. Interesting combo of pumpkin mac & cheese and roasted veggies!

Beth said...

I've read all of Vowell's books - Lafayette is particularly interesting to read post-tRump. Hope Stella improves.

Suz said...

Beautiful tree!

I hope that cough goes away/is gone :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Are you anxious because Stella is coughing or because of the silent auction? How is it that time of year again already?