The last project up in my rotation was Tis the Season by Blackbird Designs. You may remember that I am stitching this for my aunt (she of the "In the Pink" project) because she asked for a Christmas stitch. I am stitching this on the called-for fabric with the Belle Soie silks. I am enjoying it very much.
The last time I worked on it, it looked like this:
Once the cardinal is done, most of what's left are smaller motifs which should give the feeling that I am zipping along toward a finish! LOL We'll see about that at the end of September.
There is a needle stuck in it now, so we shouldn't have any future mishaps!
My goal last month was to stick to my "Molly Rotation."
- Waldorff, Homespun Sampler -- yes
- Mary's Stocking, SB --switched Mary with Wisteria, but did stitch on her
- Wisteria Snowman, SB - yes
- Our Souls, Midsummer Night Designs - no
- Greenland Santa, Mill Hill - finished!
- Cinnamon Stars, Plum Street - yes
- Small #8 - finished!
- Lovebird, JABC - yes
- Ladybug, Ladybug, Rabbit Workes - I couldn't find it! Nominally, I switched it out with Deruta biscornu, but I didn't actually stitch on that either.
- Tis the Season, Blackbird - yes
During September, I plan to stick with the rotation. After all, things are getting done!
- Waldorff, Homespun Sampler
- Mary's Stocking, SB
- Wisteria Snowman, SB
- Our Souls, Midsummer Night Designs
- Christian's Stocking, SB
- Cinnamon Stars, Plum Street
- Small #9
- Lovebird, JABC
- I haven't decided yet what to put here. I may call audible on game day.
- Tis the Season, Blackbird