- Charland’s Stocking, Shepherd's Bush--I've impressed myself with my progress on this!
- Light House, Bent Creek--spent the ride up to Maine stitching this. I finished the sampler part, and worked on the lighthouse a couple of nights while we were there. Very appropriate!
- Small (smaller small than last month!)--I spent the ride home from Maine working on this one. I also took it to work for a project to stitch on at lunch. I only stay at work for lunch for two days (the other days I go home to let the dog out). I've started eating a quick lunch and heading to the library to stitch. Cool and relaxing.
For September, I plan to:
- Finish Charland’s Stocking
- Work on (maybe finish?) Sadie’s Stocking