Monday, August 31, 2015

August Wrap Up

In August, I set out to work on the following:
  • Charland’s Stocking, Shepherd's Bush--I've impressed myself with my progress on this! 
  • Light House, Bent Creek--spent the ride up to Maine stitching this. I finished the sampler part, and worked on the lighthouse a couple of nights while we were there. Very appropriate!
  • Small (smaller small than last month!)--I spent the ride home from Maine working on this one. I also took it to work for a project to stitch on at lunch. I only stay at work for lunch for two days (the other days I go home to let the dog out). I've started eating a quick lunch and heading to the library to stitch. Cool and relaxing.
For September, I plan to:
  • Finish Charland’s Stocking
  • Work on (maybe finish?) Sadie’s Stocking
  • Small

5 comments:

Beth said...

You have a plan! I am still trying to figure out what to do in September - I think it will be catch up on UFO's.

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

You are making great progress on the stocking--it's going to be a beauty

Julie said...

Wonderful looking stocking, I like the colours in this one.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The stocking is looking great. Lunchtime stitching is the best. Working part time means I only get 20 minutes break so I do enjoy the odd full day when I get a whole hour!

Beth W said...

I can't wait to see Charlene's finished stocking!