You remember the before photos from my craft room. I'm pretty sure no one had a more jumbled craft room, unless they were on Mission: Organization and threw extra stuff in the room just to make it onto the show. Did you know my organizer was on the teevee? Hoarders and Mission: Organization. No wonder she thought I was easy! Because seriously, I told her I couldn't fit ten pounds of stuff into a five pound bag and kept suggesting we give things away.
Well, after six hours on Tuesday, it looks like this:
I'd show you behind the craft table, but there's nothing there! You can walk around in comfort. Stella came all the way into the room for the first time in maybe forever. She's been sniffing around curious about this mysterious place. I go in and just stand there and smile. And it's not even done yet!
My to do list:
- Sort through a bag of old jewelry (if you're on the lookout for 80s jewelry, give me a holler)
- file stuff on top of filing cabinet
- purchase a bookshelf (you can just make out the homeless books on the floor behind the elliptical)
- move the elliptical machine
- change outlets
- mend clothes
- sell items on eBay (or here if you are looking for flower frogs or back issues of Piecework)
- mail out items (a few things I have in mind for certain people)
- sort box of felt fabric (it's way too much!)
- buy dresser or container for fabrics
- buy storage for scrapbook paper (this will also mean I'm parting with my Crop in Style XL wheelie tote)
He retorts, "Probably for the only time ever."
I've got two weeks to have this all sorted. Then the fun begins!