We're just getting home from dinner out with a friend from my old workplace and our husbands. We went to a Laotian place in West Philly. We had a good time, and maybe soon we'll be crossing #27 off the list.
I've got to get to bed, so I swiped this from Geggie who I met last year as a result of Nanoblomo.
1. Political show - The Daily Show
2. Picnic food - I can't think of a damn thing right now. It's too cold.
3. Mixed drink – Manhattan
4. U.S. President – Millard Fillmore, my dog is named for him
5. Kind of student to teach – adults
6. Hobby you do or wish you still did - duh
7. Sports commentator – John Madden
8. Sport to watch on TV – football
9. Animal to have as a pet - dog
10. Halloween costume you have worn – I once wore my heart on my sleeve
11. Kind of dessert - tonight we had the best--a banana and chocolate wrapped in a spring roll wrapper and deep fried. It turns out if you want a decent dessert at an Asian restaurant, you need to go Laotian
12. Comic strip - Boondocks
13. Style or make of footwear - Naots
14. Ice cream flavor - vanilla with chocolatey things in it, but not chocolate chip
15. College or university president – the now-retired Nancy J. Vickers
16. Internet news source – nytimes.com
17. Vacation spot - Bermuda
18. Wine – I can't really drink with the meds
19. Way to waste time instead of working – I'm not allowed
20. Student excuse for late work – I had to be sick, otherwise I sucked it up and handed it in.
21. Reality show – High Stakes Poker
22. Jewelry on a man – Bad idea.
23. Pizza topping – mushrooms
24. Children's movie - Princess Bride
25. Celebrity you wish would retire - the cast of the Hills, the Kardashians, Nicole Richie and both the Hilton girls, I think all added up they make about one celebrity.