Before Barbara starts rumors that I had some kind of wild college life, first of all, I went to Bryn Mawr where I'm pretty sure rule #32 was No-Crazy-Ass-Drunkin'-Whoring-I-Can't-Remember-My-Name-I'm-at-the-Hospital? Fun allowed. (But maybe I did break rule #32...who's talking?) I'm really the kind of person who does something one day and forgets it the next. (I remember everything I read, though, and where it is on the page.) Like after the squid salad incident, I actually said to dd, "Who knows when I will eat fish in a restaurant again?" while I was eating a fish sandwich in a pub in Oklahoma. So the fact that I went to the hospital sometime between 1984 and 1988 and can't remember 20 years later--totally unsurprising.
I made very small goals for this month:
1. Go to Camp (April 3-6) Done! but it seems so long ago...
2. Bring the finish-finishing of 2008 to six items, not counting the ones Mona is giving me at camp. Um, including the birthday gift I just sent off, I believe I am up to
1. Finish My Needle and Floss--how is it that I finally get this pattern that I have coveted, and I chop my finger off?
2. Bring the finish-finishing of 2008 up to eight items.
3. Work on some UFOs
4. Start the dude's anniversary present