Thursday, August 30, 2007

Pull up Your Stockings

I have started one of the Bent Creek Christmas stockings. This one is for me. I'm going to have to put it aside to focus on making Christmas presents, but I set out to start it and now I have. (White blob wearing scarf.)

I also set out to begin one of the Shepherd's Bush stockings for my nieces. I started Elisabeth's stocking for Lala. I'm awaiting an order of pearl cotton for this one, so you can see, I actually had to count on this one, which I hate. It's not much, but it's a start.

4 comments:

Aussie Stitcher said...

You have made a great start on both stocking.

Joanne

Michelle said...

Both starts are great - I love Elizabeth's stocking, it's one of my favorites. It may be awhile before I have any more stockings to stitch, since I've finished mine and Eric's.

mainely stitching said...

Hey, good for you, starting something for yourself!!

Anonymous said...

Just FYI, I ran out of Chablis perle when stitching Elisabeth's stocking. Mind you, there were only a few stitches to go so I used a DMC match.