- Anna’s Bird --I've worked on it!
- Elizabethan Rose
- Frickin’ Chicken aka Majestic Rooster
- Alpine Garden --I finished it! :) Yay me!
- Tree of Life Window --I've worked on it
- Watercolor Geraniums
6 new starts:
- Curtis Boehringer, apple sampler--started
- Cross Eyed Cricket, Promise of Summers to Come--started
- Liz Turner Diehl, 18th Century Knot Garden
- Liberty Street Designs, Tall Flowers Sampler--started, nearly finished
- Bent Creek, Christmas Carols
- Bent Creek, Snowman Stocking
6 obligation pieces
- Dolly Mama Kitty--done!
- Dolly Mama Poodle--done!
- baby White announcement--done!
- baby Palmer announcement--nearly there
- SB Jillian’s stocking
- SB Elisabeth’s stocking
I'm officially halfway there! I've worked on half of my UFOs, though I've only finished one. I've made 3 of my six starts, and I finished more than half of my obligation pieces. Let's hope things don't deteriorate as Christmas gift making sneaks up on us. (Did I say that out loud?)