Monday, July 02, 2007

I Feel the Love!

I want to thank you all for coming out of the woodwork to show your love for the biscornu! I hope the judges are feeling it like you all are! Thank you; thank you; thank you. It's very difficult for me to imagine that I'm not just like everyone else (just ask my therapist), so I thought I was making this contest entry and it was going to be an obvious choice that was just what everyone else would make. You can see how much I really needed your validation.

For all the Cubs fans, dude, you have that C--you can totally substitute it. And the blue would work with the red seams. Instead of a blue star, you could put a baseball button. Anyway, I grew up in NH and because the BoSox totally broke my heart in 1986, I can continue to be a member of Red Sox Nation. I only made the Phillies biscornu because I didn't want to get my head kicked in at Citizen's Bank Park while I worked on it. I do think there are many possibilities for substitutions and changes. You could even make a basketball biscornu or a puck. The (American) football might not work so well, but a soccer ball...

Thanks again to all of you!

No comments: