Saturday, October 01, 2005

Tagged: The 7 Things Meme

I've been tagged by Melissa. So here it is.

7 Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
Travel, especially to Ljubljana and Iceland.
Lose weight.
Ride in a hot air balloon.
Publish a cross-stitch design.
Buy a house.
Retire to an R.V. with the Dude.
Finish 40% of the cross-stitch patterns I currently own.

7 Things I Can Do:
Counted thread work, including hardanger, pulled and drawn thread.
Knit.
Edit English.
Raise one eyebrow at a time.
Make people laugh.
Tell what penalties have taken place in a football game.
Identify logical fallacies in an argument.

7 Things I Cannot Do: (but might someday)
Ice skate backwards.
Sew a straight line on a sewing machine.
A back walkover.
Sing.
Be patient with stupid people.
Stand by quietly while our country is buggered by an ass. (Now there’s an image for you!)
Keep a straight face when a guy comes up to a group of us in a bar and says, "hello, ladies."

7 Things that Attract Me to Another Person
Intelligence
Sense of humor
Healthy sense of the ironic with a little cynicism for good measure
Eyes
Smile
Nice butt *
Nice head of hair *
(* men only)

7 Celebrity Crushes:
Jon Stewart
Hugh Laurie
Owen Wilson
John Hannah--this one.
Matt Damon
Cary Grant
Sam Elliot (that voice!)

7 Things I Say the Most:
“No sir.”
“Trust me.”
“Yeah, right.”
“There you go.”
“Absolutely.”
“Huh.” (more like a derisive snort than a question)
“Okaaaaay.” (a semiverbal “get on with it.”)

I'm not tagging other people. Just consider yourself tagged.

No comments: