Monday, October 31, 2005

October Review

Here's what I planned to do in October:
* make bracelets (braglets) for sils
Finished, wrapped, and shipped. Would have loved to show them to you, but they didn't photograph well.
* finish Sissy's poncho
I was going gangbusters until the family got sick. All I have left to do is seam it and knit the neck. I promise to finish by Thanksgiving, when Sissy makes her next trip.
* begin the Dude's Christmas sweater
I have procured the yarn. Now I have to find the right needles.
* knit cousin fluffy hat and scarf
I finished the scarf this weekend. I have about four inches done on the hat.
* ten hours on Toy Gatherer
Check, by 10/10
* two ornaments from the new JCS
I did three! Completed 10/12, 10/14, and 10/21.

Now I am off to contemplate what must be done next month. Update tomorrow.

No comments: