Monday, August 01, 2005

I haven't been stitching

I'm back from my trip. May I recommend not taking SEPTA from the airport on a Sunday if you live in a community where the trains don't run on Sundays? Piss poor planning. But we had a terrific time while we were in Maine and NH. And now we're back, a lot lighter in the pocket having had to take a cab from Philadelphia to Exton.


What is your most unique/interesting stitching quirk?
I've been thinking about this question for some time. I even tracked down other people's answers; most of what they reported, I wouldn't consider quirks. The only thing I can think of is that I sometimes use the needle backward (eye up) if I only have one more stitch and the thread is running out. Oh, and did I mention that I hate Margaret Sherry?

No comments: