Friday, December 31, 2004

Happy New Year!

My goal for 2005 is to continue the completion trend set in 2004. I want to halve this list of the projects I've started through the years and haven't completed.
    Enchanted Alphabet will soon be on its way making the round robin rounds. Three of the projects are rather small (Pins and Needles smalls, Elizabethan Rose and Williamsburg Doorway--although admittedly the last two are complicated). I will try to finish those and also the Baby Band Sampler, which is for my nephew, and Toy Gatherer which has been on the list the longest. So these are the projects I'll focus on in 2005. You know, in addition to the new projects that I pick up.

    I say that as if I hadn't already done so! I have made the happy addition of Anne, Petite Bergere for my best pal's happiest Christmas present: Edward Alan (must check spelling of latter). Even though Ted isn't the girl she expected (there was no picture proof) she loves the little lambs in the picture, so we're sticking with it.

    Here's to a happy, healthy new year for us all.

    No comments: