Monday, July 26, 2004

Websites: Stitching Bloggers QOTW

What are your favourite cross stitching websites and why?
Counted Cross Stitch, Needlework, and Stitchery Page. Kathy Dyer, a sister alumna, put together these pages in the infancy of the internet.  Somehow, she's managed to keep up as the number of online sources boomed.  You can find  all sorts of information about stitching there: fabric calculators, free charts, how tos, charity stitching, retailers, manufacturers, and stitching shows to name a handful.  For retailers, Elegant Stitch, The Silver Needle, and Wyndham Needleworks all find ways to please me.  For putting together a wish list, Hoffman Distributors is awesome, though not exhaustive.
 
I finished my ten hours on the geranium.  I'm so glad that's going back to the bottom of the pile.  It may not make the monthly goals list for a while.  I also finished the jasmine pot. And I am thisclose, veryveryclose, to finishing the hydrangea.  That will complete the saga of the afghan.  I look forward to reporting the end of all that to you soon.

No comments: