Sunday, June 27, 2004

Rare Sunday Post

I'm terribly excited--I'm working on the afghan again! I completed ten hours on the Williamsburg Doorway Ornament (new pics Tues) and took out the afghan. As usual, I discovered that I have a lot less to do on it than I remembered. Why is it that I always underestimate myself? I thought I had several blocks to backstitch, but I have only three. And I finished one today! The peony is done! I am working on the jasmine pot, and I've made some good progress--I've backstitched all the buds, half the leaves and the outsides of all the flowers. I just have the leaves and the petals to work on. I don't think I will manage to finish the rest of the afghan in ten hours, but I am just so pleased that I'm going forward...even if I did start a new piece. (shhh, don't tell!)

No comments: