Monday, May 10, 2004

Stitcher's Five: Beading

1. Which type of beads do you prefer Mill Hill, Delica or other brand? Mill Hill
2. Why? I wouldn't say it's a preference so much as it is what is available in the places I go.
3. What do you use to stitch beads on with? Beading needle and floss.
4. When to bead...as you go or at the end? At the end.
5. Do you bead only with cross stitch or do you use them on their own? Both.

I'm sure there are lots of people who are finding this all completely fascinating, but I'd be much more interested in questions that asked us to really think about what we're doing and why we're doing it. Lest you think I'm just bitching, I have suggested some questions. Either we'll get to them or we won't. Either I'll keep answering these rather uninteresting questions or I won't. Either you'll keep reading here, or you won't.

No comments: