Thursday, January 22, 2004

Hookie

Well, I've done my civic duty, and another man's gone to jail for possession with intent to sell. Next time I'm called, I'm telling them I just don't believe police officers. This is the second case where I just have the tendency not to believe the cops. I don't know where this prejudice comes from (maybe it's just that creepy-looking cops end up in the LA Court System) but it's definitely a trend. Maybe I just rebel at the sight of "authority."

I did get some good progress on Hearts and Flowers since it is my portable project. I haven't got a whole lot left on that one. And I've been working on the afghan at night. I'm almost done the leaves on the peony, but I'm not going as quickly on this project as I would like. I need some time away, preferably alone in a hotel room. I could probably finish 3 squares if I didn't have to go to work, cook, clean, or entertain anyone. Boy I like that idea!

No comments: