Friday, March 26, 2021

Snowman Swirls

Tonight, I went with a center stair card. I used a couple of tutorials as a guideline but cut the sides to 1.25" because I didn't want the snowman floating on a too large center panel. The DSP is from the merry moments stack (ret). I stamped two of the swirls and die cut the swirls from a sparkle paper. I added a wink of Stella on the large bottom swirl to give it some additional sparkle. I stamped half the kite to make the bow. It's stamped with mossy meadow. The jolly is die cut from Christmas greetings thinlits.

Pretty cute!
 

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Very cute. Your snowman is amazing. I’m impressed with you imagination and how the same die creates so many different impressions.

Robin in Virginia said...

Love it! That snowman is totally awesome. What a versatile die/stamp!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That is a clever way to use the spiral shape!