Friday, September 01, 2017

Try to Remember that Time in September

How in the ever-loving fuck did it get to be September? It's all real today. I went to the Co-op for lunch and it was swarming with students and faculty and probably some townies who have been at the shore all summer. It's true, people, we do not have the Ville to ourselves any more. Fall fell.

That also means it is time to evaluate my August goals and set new ones. As promised, I focused on Christian's Stocking so that I can get the set finished professionally. I did not finish, and I'm still missing a thread, but I shall persist!









September Goals:
  1. Finish Christian's Stocking
  2. Bling all four stockings: Christian, Mary, Charland, and Sadie
  3. Send to finisher
  4. Stitch Tada Santa and Tada Snow Guy (Amy Bruecken Designs)
  5. Read Scribe of Siena for Books on Tap (9/19)

4 comments:

Daffycat said...

RIGHT??? Didn't this year just start?

Linda said...

The stocking looks good nikki.
Linda

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

But September means Birthdays for me and the boy!
Good luck with getting the stockings done in time for Christmas.

Needle Nicely said...

Your finisher is kinder than mine==my cut-off was 9/1. Yuck!