Sunday, November 20, 2016

Four Fat Friends

 You may have guessed from the blogging from the phone thing, that I was away from the computer. The dude and I had a quick trip to New York. He went to see a match in the World Chess Championship. (I went shopping that day.) On Saturday we went to the Met. All.day.long. It was awesome!

After dinner, I put my feet up and stitched, I worked on this freebie from Drawn Thread, Four Fat Friends. I started this for Debbie's Ultimate Crazy January Challenge in 2015, and I don't think I've shown it to you since then, though I have indeed worked on it. The branches are growing!

6 comments:

Beth said...

I think I've stitched Four Fat Friends - it's a fun one.

MelissaD said...

There's a group of 5 of us who have stitched together for years, one of whom is named Robin. Four of us each stitched this piece and I made her a tote bag and attached them. Turned out very cute and she loves it. Yours is looking good!

Robin in Virginia said...

Thank you for sharing your Four Fat Friends piece! I am going to move it to the 2017 pile.

Linda said...

Nice progress and sounds like a great trip Nikki.

Linda

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Sounds like a wonderful trip.
Nice work on the tree too. I like trees, it doesn't matter too much if you miscount!

Bea said...

Sounds like a terrific trip. I've never thought of chess as a spectator sport, but it must be. I'd have gone shopping with you! FFF looks great - do love the tree.