Ah, goals. So exciting to set, so fun to ignore. And boy did I ignore them.
- Get back to work on the marquoir--nyet
- Finish-finish three projects--how about nada?
- Finish City Stitcher, Willow Trees Sampler--non.
- Finish Lizzie*Kate, Dog Lessons for People--nein.
- Finish anniversary present--engin
No matter what language you choose, I didn't get much done this month.
Longtime readers may remember how I like to get my Christmas on in July, still I can't neglect my yearly goals (more on those soon)
- Finish finish four projects
- One page of the marquoir
- Finish anniversary present by July 14
- Blue Snowman, Shepherd's Bush
- Snowman Stocking, Bent Creek
- Merry and Bright, Heart's Content
- Blog every day. I will be doing the NaPoBloMo which has a theme this month of "swim." So you may get some crazy off-topic posts.