Friday, March 11, 2011

Before He Melts Away

I finished Winter Peace (Sisters and Best Friends) at the beginning of our stay in Florida. I used the called for flosses and a piece of evenweave that I tea dyed. I love this little snowman, He looks so cozy in his scarf. The colors on it are just so bright and clear and cool.

Even though he knew the sun was hot that day, he insisted on a little time by the pool. Don't believe just because he would melt away, that we are. No, if you've read about any of our trips to Florida or our summer trips to Maine, you will know that the dude and I manage to have the worst weather when we visit with my parents.

I'm continuing to work on Love, Me. I took the offending vine out and put the black boxes (for the letters L-O-V-E). I started the L but somehow managed to use two over two instead of one over two. It's two steps forward and one step back on this one. Sigh.

Gotta get up at the ass-crack of dawn to go deep sea fishing tomorrow. Better get to bed.

9 comments:

Lennu said...

He's cute and still in one piece!

Catherine said...

Very cute! Good thing a strong breeze didn't blow him into the pool!

Deep sea fishing??? I can't picture you in that setting!

Giovanna said...

He's gorgeous - congratulations!

barbara said...

EEeeuuwwww! Getting up at the ass crack of dawn sounds much worse than getting up early!

Great finish, though! :)

Scrap said...

So cute !
congratulations !
I love it

Siobhán said...

Nice finish! Congrats!

Alice said...

Nice finish! The colours are just right!

Unknown said...

Darling. And a perfect finish for the end of winter

Jenna said...

It's beautiful! I love it and wouldn't mind stealing, er borrowing, that chart from you sometime. ;) What are you going to do with it?