During October, I set out to:
|SB 2009 Fob--Finally finished|
- work on the marquoir--yes
- finish-finish two projects--worked on three: one pictured, one is a surprise, and the third needs to be mounted on a box that is drying.
- work on the messenger bags--yes, I've cut out both patterns and started sewing the brown one.
- make cards with red and green scraps--I used some of the green scraps for flowers for the floral boxes, but haven't made cards
- work on my quilt--yes, I've started the applique, but it's slow going
- start Beneath the Sea for Christmas--begun
- work on at least two other Christmas presents--yup, I knit two washcloths.
|Wash cloths for spa box Christmas gifts.|