Flying home today. Lots of time for stitching on the below referenced. Photos soon!
- keep working on the marquoir--yes, check it here.
- finish the anniversary present for the dude--I just started it on my flight to Vegas, baby.
I did finish the present for my dad.
July Goals--I'm making this Christmas in July. With the exception of the marquoir, I'm going to work on Christmas patterns.
- Mirabilia, Christmas Elf Haven't worked on this in an age. So close to being finished.
- Fancy Work, Noel Ornament This got put aside ages ago because of severe miscounting issues. I started it again, but since I wasn't going to give it as a gift, I just never went back to it. Time to clear it from the WIP list!
- Bent Creek, Snowman Stocking Another one I haven't worked on in a long time. Spirals! I love spirals.